Modded Redhead Toxik xt RH

Discussion in 'Bows For Sale or Trade' started by Sloodc2, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Sloodc2

Sloodc2 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys, I have a heavily modified RH Toxik xt, 50, 60 and 70 lb draw weight, set at 50 right now. What is in the pictures is what you will get, pics were taken two weeks ago and bow is in great shape never had the string replaced and has only been used for target shooting. I am asking $800.00 obo. I have paypal, pm me for questions. Comes with Tail ball release.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  2. frantzracing0

frantzracing0 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Please explain how this bow is "heavily modified". Or how a 450 dollar bow with MAYBE 250 in accessories slapped on is worth $1000.

3. Sloodc2

Sloodc2 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Price is negotiable, but the bow is 500 from Bass pro, quiver was 200, release was 100, stabilizer was 80, atx 3 pin c/f sight was 260, drop rest for arrow 160, maybe not heavily modded but almost everything that came with the bow is aftermarket. Not including arrows and g5 heads... I don't know what else to say, I assumed the pictures would do the bow justice seeing as you can clearly identify the parts that are on it and the release..

4. frantzracing0

frantzracing0 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    apex bone collector quiver Apex Gear GameChanger 5-Arrow Detachable Bow Quiver Carbon Fiber is only $53. If you paid 200, well thats a darn shame

Rip cord fall away rest Ripcord Code Red Fall-Away Arrow Rest - Black : Cabela's is only $99 bucks. Again, idk where you are paying nearly double.

Trophy ridge static 9 inch stabilizer http://www.cabelas.com/product/Trop...ridge+static&WTz_l=Header;Search-All+Products again is only $49

Either you need a new pro shop, or your not remembering prices correctly. I just looked up every part to your bow and I can put this package together BRAND NEW for 906.99. I would never spend that for a BPS bow, but still, I can do so cheaper than youre asking

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  5. Sloodc2

Sloodc2 Newb

Dislikes Received:

Your right I think on most, well all of the parts. I apologize, I've got a lot of stuff and this thing has been sitting for a while, I put it together and shortly after purchased a couple Nighthawk 1911's and put a few rifles together. Sorry for the mix up as some prices I'm assuming got confused since I put the bow together were in the overlap between firearms and bow parts. Anyways I took the price down yesterday to 800 obo. I admit archery isn't my forté and I had purchased the bow on a whim and decided to put a few extra things on it, however I did take a class and have taken good care of the bow pulling it out to wax the string and set a small amount of lube on the cams every so often. Thank you for correcting me on the prices.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014