For Sale- Bear Assault bow w/ QAD Ultra Rest HD Pro

Discussion in 'Bows For Sale or Trade' started by Podobed45, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Podobed45

Podobed45 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    2011-2012 Bear Assault Bow
    QAD Ultra Rest HD Pro
    Tubing Peep
    Kisser Button

Price- $375 OBO
    Located- NJ
    Terms- Cash, pay pal, money order
    Shipping- ~$25-50 ---depending on where you live. I'm only charging the actual estimate to ship it to you. It might be less.

Details- (from Lancaster Archery listing)

• Delivers Speed, Efficiency and a Smooth Draw without Compromise
    • The Bear E-Cam
    • Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs
    • Zero-Tolerance Limb Pockets
    • Dual Arc Offset String Suppressors
    • 26 to 31”" Draw Length-------------------------draw length module in bow is 30"

You can buy draw length modules for roughly $30 (check here- they still sell them: Bear Carnage, Attack, Assault & Mauler Module

• 60 and 70 lbs. Peak Draw Weight------------I have two white out marks on this bow set to 65lb and 72lb which I shot the majority of the time out.
    • Axle to Axle: 30.75"
    • Bow Weight: 3.9 Lbs.
    • Brace Height: 7.25"
    • IBO Speed: 328-320 FPS-------------------Depending on your draw length, if you shoot a loop, and arrow specs- I chrono'd 340 at my archery shop.

• Let Off: 80%
    • Realtree® APG Camo

Usage: This was my first bow. My friend is a rep at Bear and got me this bow at a heck of a discount. I'm a bigger guy, 6'3 250 and I'm able to get this bow shooting great. I was using the Trophy Ridge React Sight, and more recently, the Trophy Ridge React One (single pin adjust) sights on this bow and it was dead on. They are so dead on I took those sights off, and they are going on the new bow that I bought.

I waxed and lubricated all the necessary parts every 4-5 dozen, and I can obtain a complete log book of work/modifications from my archery shop. I had the strings and cables replaced last September out of due diligence, but I never came close to shooting the life out of them. I was prepping it for sale then, but it fell through.

No cracks anywhere, the rest is a QAD Ultra Rest HD Pro tuned by the shop, with alignment marks for the bow. Those will have to change depending on your draw length.

I was able to shoot a bunch of brands of arrows and got all of them tuning well. This bow is the exception for smaller axle to axle bows with long draw lengths, and heavy draw weight. Smooth to shoot. It does have some creep on the backwall if you aren't committed to the shot.

It currently has a black tubing peep sight 1/4" and a kisser button. The tubing peep was more trial then anything. I've recently switched to a smaller diameter peep sight, but it is easy enough to remove or replace if you don't like it.

Pictures-

20140714_213900.jpg 20140714_213917.jpg 20140714_213949.jpg 20140714_214000.jpg

2. Podobed45

Dislikes Received:
    $350 obo

3. Podobed45

Dislikes Received:
    $325 obo

4. Podobed45

Dislikes Received:
    $315 shipped to your door.