2014 hoyt spyder

Discussion in 'Bows For Sale or Trade' started by tjayw041, Apr 1, 2014.

1. tjayw041

tjayw041 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    sorry this is kinda "dumbed down", I just copied it from my craigslist ad that doesn't specifically target real bowhunters. I don't get on here much (which Is why I had to make a new account bc my old email isn't in use anymore) but yall can reach me at 4 4 3 9 8 8 one2one6 with any questions/more pics/offers/etc

I have a like new, 2014 hoyt spyder30 up for grabs. on a 1-10 rating scale the bow is a perfect 10. I have about 60 arrows through it just to dial it in out to 40yds and take 3 deer with it. the bow sells from $900-$1100 new in the stores for just a the bare bow im asking $1500 ready to go and I have well over $2k into it. I had a shoulder injury and can no longer use it as much as id like. the bow is setup with a #2 cam making it adjustable from 26"-28" draw length, currently set at 27". it has 50#-60# limbs, currently maxed out at 60#. with that setup and shooting the maxima "RED" arrows that come with it I am getting 308fps out of it. the bow comes complete with the best of the best in accessories, including, a 1/2 dozen maxima "RED" arrows from carbon express, the arrows have red "nockturnal" brand lighted nocks in all of them (some of the factory clear nocks are in the case as well), NAP "quikspin" quickfletches on all the arrows. the rest is a QAD hdx drop away, red in color, I have winners choice brand ultra custom strings and cables on it, red/black in color, with red string silencers, clear kisser button, red D loop, and red G5 1/8" peep. the bow also has the HOYT brand dress up kit in red, to include the grip, string stop and air shox. it has a HOYT brand "carbon edge" stabilizer in 8", fuse brand quiver with rubber dampners that holds 6 arrows at the ready, an extreme archery "extended range" pro series 5 pin tool less sight with sight light, and a custom made red/black braided wrist sling. as far as stuff that will go with the bow,a truball "beastII" hook style release with adjustable trigger, I have a broadhead box filled with 100 grain field points, montec CS broadheads, and T3 mechanical broadheads as well as some G5 mechanical small game heads, a SKB lockable/airline approved hard bow case with enough room to store everything. im sure I am forgetting something, but if you haven't figured it out by now, this is a steal at $1500. the bow is super smooth, crazy fast and deadly silent, it hurts to let it go but this thing was built to win tournaments and shed some blood and I am no longer able to do that with it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    here's the bucks it killed this past December
    [​IMG]

2. tjayw041

tjayw041 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    get some offers going yall

3. coheley665

coheley665 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    would you by chance be willing to sell just the case?