Log 6 Ozone generator?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Illinoishunter102, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Illinoishunter102

Illinoishunter102 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Has anybody every used this? Its similar to the Ozonics machine except cheaper and instead of taking it to the field to kill scent, you run a hose into a tote which then kills bacteria on your clothes, atleast thats what the company says. I know ozone is used to destroy odors in numerous places but I just wanna know if anybody here has any experience with it. Thanks

2. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have one. I was just talking about it in this thread: http://forums.bowhunting.com/showth...Ozonics-Scent-Eliminators&p=468125#post468125

It's seems to work well for me. I like to throw all my clothes into a bin after my hunt and give it a round of Ozone. helps keep everything fresh between washings. Like all other products it will only reduce your smell, not eliminate it. Ozone actually has a slight smell to it. The same smell you get after a lightning storm. Some old copy machines even produce Ozone.

Anyway, using it is cheaper than washing my clothes every time, or saturating my clothes in spray. I use it in combination with both sets of products.

3. Illinoishunter102

Illinoishunter102 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks Fitz. I shoulda looked around on the forum first.