Anyone use the hawk helium sticks

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by pastorjim08, Feb 21, 2017.

1. pastorjim08

pastorjim08 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Been looking at becoming a little more mobile next year and I've been researching light weight climbing sticks. I know most here are big fans of Lone Wolf but there's a few things I don't like about them. Anyway, I've been looking at the Hawk Helium sticks and they seem really slick. Anyone have any experience with them?

Blessings..........Pastorjim

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

2. PCO50

PCO50 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have used them for the past two years and love them. I do wish they were a little more compact but other then that they are really nice. Quick to put up and take down.

3. JakeD

JakeD Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    If you decide you want to use some I have 3 for sale that I put versa buttons on. I have all lone wolf is the only reason I don't use them. They are good sticks, I just don't use them anymore.

4. sethf11

sethf11 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have them and really like them. I bought 2 of the 3 packs and I typically carry 4 of them which I can get 16-18' up in the air with. Once in s while I carry 5.

They are nice and easy to use and work great. Not bad for weight either. I strap them to the stand with the quick pull ratchet straps.

They can be set up pretty quick too. I can post s pic if you wanna see the set up as well. I recommend them.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

5. Velvetbuck

Velvetbuck Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've tried them but now use the big game pro x sticks there lighter and more compact and they come coated so there virtually sound proof and they attach very easily to the tree and very secure plus there cheaper than any other sticks out you get 4 for 99.99 can't beat that. But they are very solid and well built.

6. Roet14

Roet14 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I used them this past year with a lone wolf stand. I only hunt public land so I am not a huge fan of leaving equipment up in trees and the helium sticks made it easy to be mobile. They are quick to set up and to take down while being fairly light weight and durable. Great sticks!

7. pastorjim08

pastorjim08 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for all the replies and offers guys. I'm going to buy a set of them when they become available again. Not a set to be had anywhere right now. Thanks again!

Blessings........Pastorjim

8. alaska at heart

alaska at heart Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I bought a set of 3 late last summer and then a buddy bought a second 3-pack that we split up between him, his son and myself so we each have a 4 pack. They are really nice and I like the fact that they are double rung rather than single like my older Lone Wolf set. Along with my Muddy Vantage stand with the mount system, it allows a lot of versatility.

9. davidingle

davidingle Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I really liked them! Had mine stolen this year along with my hawk helium stand