Would you want your body to be recycled into the Wild?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Afflicted, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Afflicted

Afflicted Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Steve Rinella mentioned in a podcast of how everything gets recycled in the woods and in nature but as humans we put ourselves in boxes or get cremated instead of being put back in natures recycling bin to feed the earth and it's beast we hunt.

Is that odd? Would you be OK with having a heart attack while out hunting at a ripe old age and knowing that your flesh will feed some of these animals that we love so much and not go to waste. I think our families could be traumatized by it but things that make you go Hmmmm.

2. rick-florida

rick-florida Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    while ending up as a critter turd has never been a life goal, not sure it really matters except for closure for the family and their financial wellbeing if insurance is held up for lack of a body.

3. Afflicted

Afflicted Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Best reason against I've heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Hatfield Hunter

Hatfield Hunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have already made the plans and my family supports my decision completely lets see a $5,000.00 box and a $3,00.00 piec eof ground, Now ad a headstone $4,000.00 OR cremation $950.00 ! Small memorial party $2,000.00 I own te land, have worked the land to the way I wish it to be for all critters, I totally crated and built the food plots, My favorite dog, female black lab and I will be sprouting clover for long time ! Also after 2 future generations who in your family would even know who ou were or care ?

Tags: