Made the switch to Blazer Vanes

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by mab, Sep 14, 2016.

1. mab

mab Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have been using Quickfletch Twister vanes the last couple of years. Love 'em. After a few years of wear and tear, I decided I needed to get new ones. The old ones are starting to tear and the other day I noticed on one of my practice arrows, one of the vanes is missing. After hearing great reviews on the Blazer Vanes, I decided to try them. Unfortunately, Walmart only carries the twister vanes. I got a good deal on the Quickfletch Blazers. Hopefully they fly just a little better than the Twisters. I ordered them online, so hopefully get them by Monday, the 19th. Our season in Tenn starts on the 24th. That will give me a few days to check them out and get them dialed in.

2. 60X Custom Strings

60X Custom Strings Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I've been shooting the blazer vanes for years and can't see any reason to switch

3. mab

mab Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just got them in the mail today. Boiled the water and got them put on my arrows. Waiting for it to cool off outside a bit and then check them out. I have 'heard' that the Blazer's may improve my accuracy a bit over the Twister vane. Not that my accuracy was bad or anything. Hoping they might tighten my groups just a tad. Looking forward to shooting them.