BTX Quiver recommendation?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by striperday, May 8, 2016.

1. striperday

striperday Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Just picked up a new BT-X 31. I have a QAD rest with a Dovetail Axcel sight. I'm looking for a good quiver that is durable that will be removed when I shoot. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks People!

2. Fullrut1

Fullrut1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just picked up a limbsaver quiver in lost camo for my new halon. It seems pretty well built, and is quiet. I also shoot with my quiver off, just couldn't bring myself to buy a Mathews or tightspot.

3. Coop

Coop Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    If you are going to remove it when you shoot, find one you like the looks of and a price you like and you're good to go. If you want to shoot with it on, I always recommend Tightspot and they are all I use. But I do not recommend Tightspot quivers when folks just remove them, they are too expensive for that lol.

4. soccerdan90

soccerdan90 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have a treelimb quiver that I would sell you for a good price. It's used but functional. Only removed it because I bought a tightspot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. rick-florida

rick-florida Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    kwikee kwiver are reasonable and available in various sizes from 3 to 6 arrows. plus you can pickup extra brackets and have one on your bow, one on your pack, one on your tree stand, etc. solid product and versatile.

6. Talon_Ab77

Talon_Ab77 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Tight spot quivers are the best in my opinion.

7. Tmpky

Tmpky Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Depending on your broad head preference you have to be careful with the Kwikee Quiver.. I have one that attaches to my vertical crossbow. 3 arrows with the ramcats on them is a tight fit to the point where you hit against each other when you put them in. I do like the way it attaches and detaches quickly though.

8. rick-florida

rick-florida Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    roger that, the larger fixed blade could be a challenge with the little 3 arrow kwikee. it is a very compact, light quiver...which is why I like it and it works well with the broadheads I currently favor (slick trick standard, Montec CS, or two blade single bevel). Expect most if not all mechanicals would also work well...though I don't use them. the larger kwikee kwivers are not as compact and will handle larger broadheads.

9. striperday

striperday Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have been a Mathews bow owner for 11 years. I switch for the first time to Bowtech. I really loved the Mathews quiver and I must say I still have a crush on it. However I have decided to go with the treelimb quiver. It kina locks on the same way. Thanks for the help guys!