NAP Bloodrunner II broaheads

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by 18andrew, Feb 14, 2016.

1. 18andrew

18andrew Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    So I got a new bow and I'm making the switch from fixed to mechanical broadheads but I'm new to the mechanical broadhead (because I've always had doubts about them opening and not making a clean cut) and I've done my research and I'm looking into getting the NAP Bloodrunner 2 100 grain broadheads. Now I know they open apon impact to a 2 1/16" cut and still would be a 1 1/8" cut even if they did not open for some reason which is why I like these because that's the standard cut size of a fixed broadhead. So I'll ask, has anyone used these and had a problem with them not expanding?

Mkwa Hunter likes this.
  2. Marauder

Marauder Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Make sure you are confident in your broadhead! Uncertainties aren't a good thing when pulling the trigger. :tu:

3. illinibowhunter

illinibowhunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have never had a problem with them not opening. I have shot 70 lbs for quite a few years and never have had a problem.

I have shot thunderheads and muzzys prior to switching to the Bloodrunners and I too went to those because I didn't have to deal with o rings etc.

I think you'll love the damage that they do! Especially if you have a quartering away shot it will do damage.

4. buckshank

buckshank Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Grim reapers no orings also, they do work. Every time I shoot a deer the guys at camps eyes are wide open in disbelief...pretty funny to watch

5. JGD

JGD Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I haven't personally shot them but know several who have killed hogs with them and they were very happy with them. Opened up huge holes and never had a problem with them opening up. Good luck and shoot'em in the boiler room; you'll have no problem.;)