Trail Camera Contest Grand Prize Voting

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by MGH_PA, Feb 3, 2016.

1. MGH_PA

MGH_PA Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone who may not venture down to the Trail Camera forum very often. We're holding our first grand prize contest with the winner taking home a Stealth Cam game camera and a BHOD hat.

We took all of the winners of each monthly contest held through the first 14 months, and put them together for you, the members, to place their vote.

Check it out here.

We will be starting the monthly contests back up next month so get your pictures ready!

2. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Why did this not show up on the new posts clicky? I mean this thread did but not the one in the trail camera section. AND, how are we supposed to vote???? The thread is close and no poll??????!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  3. MGH_PA

MGH_PA Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    I opened it up (sorry about that).

It won't show up in your latest feed as it was made yesterday and sent to purgatory while we waited for users to resubmit photos that went offline during the course of the contest. Once I received those, it was moved back into the trail camera section today (even though the date is listed as yesterday).

As for voting, I stated that in the thread. Polls only allow 10 options. This will be a public vote. Post a reply with your choice.

4. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Lol, K, thanks. Yeah I got the instructions but when I started to post a vote it said thread closed and it blew my mind, lol.