Busted Stabilizer?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by frantic29, Jan 16, 2016.

1. frantic29

frantic29 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Just figured out the weirdest thing. Towards the very end of the season I was out shooting and noticed my bow developed a little vibration. I went through tightened everything and it was still there. I couldn't figure it that day and just haven't really had the time until today. I finally got the chance to really dig into. I figured it was going to be something in my sight. I took it off did some blind baling and nothing, still there. Took my rest off stuck a whisker biscuit on and same thing. Then for the hell of I took off my stabilizer off which is where I maybe should have started and now it's gone. I took it off and put it back on several times. It's and NAP Apache 8in and I tried it with the 5in as well. Wonder if something on the inside broke loose? Every screw I can get to is tight and it doesn't seem like there is anything rattling around but it sure is turning my bow into a tuning fork. It happened pretty suddenly. I don't remember knocking it on anything but maybe I did. Any of you guys ever had this before?

2. tc racing

tc racing Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    no. but anything is possible.

3. abates352

abates352 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    At least it is an easy fix. Never had a stab. issue before.