Chill vs Energy 32

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Mitchellhunt99, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Mitchellhunt99

Mitchellhunt99 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    So I've narrowed it down to these 2 bows. I've drew both of them back and I can't say anything bad about either. I was just wondering what you went with or what you think is a better bow? Thanks.

2. Nick_P

Nick_P Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    You will be the one shooting it, so the best question here is which do YOU think is a better bow for YOU? :tu:

3. maxpetros

maxpetros Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Energy. Even with the rock mods the chill can't compete with the energy and without them the back wall is garbage. Way better valley on the energy and it holds more solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Which Chill? If you are talking Chill R you are getting less brace and more speed. If you are talking Chill X you are getting longer A2A. But either way they are both good bows (Elite and Mathews). Some people don't like the almost 90% let off that the Elite bows have at times and that much let off can be problematic if you shoot a hinge release. The elite looks and feels good in the hand. To me the Chill X had a smoother draw with less hand shock. The hand shock in the energy was negligible but to me there was a difference.

Buy which ever one you like best and do it with confidence because you are getting a quality product regardless. Good luck and keep us posted on how you do. :tu:

5. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Just my two cents. The geometry of the energy is a much more stable platform. It's night and day between these two