Oh what a sight to behold :)

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by StringPuller#1, Mar 20, 2015.

1. StringPuller#1

StringPuller#1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Out of curiosity I went by this public land spot where I shot my first deer three years ago, nearing sundown, perfect time. As I walked in maybe 20 yards, 4 or 5 deer jumped out of hiding, white tails a just bobbing up and down on the escape......I swear my eyes misted up just a bit :) God I love bowhunting.......

2. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    SWEET! Always good to see deer in the woods. Especially near a hunting spot!

3. Woods

Woods Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I see deer on the farm I hunt often and it never gets old always gets me excited. Just yesterday I saw a group and thought to myself just 6 more months! There's a lot I have to do in those 6 months for preparation but it's half the fun.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  4. slowpoke69

slowpoke69 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    That's awesome. I enjoy seeing turkey as well. Either hunting or scouting it gets the blood pumping.

5. Rogue6

Rogue6 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    That never gets old...getting ecited by seeing a bouncing deer running through the woods or any kind of game in the wild..point of fact if it ever does its time to take up Golf Full Time LOL!

6. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I was gone all week for work, I love going for a walk the first morning back and see what the deer have been up to. Can't wait to get work done in the plot but figured I better wait till April 1 to frost seed.

7. tc racing

tc racing Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    it just goes to show you that there is always something that needs to be or can be done for the upcoming season. my next season starts the morning after the last day of the season. deer inventory, sightings, shed hunting, pick out ambush spots, trimming out trees, finding sign from the season that just passed, etc. my whitetail season never ends. I have to put the bow down for a bit but I'm doing everything else in between seasons. I too get excited every time I catch a glimpse of deer in the woods.