Window Decals

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by RyPage07, Jan 5, 2015.

1. RyPage07

RyPage07 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    So I decided to dedicate a side window in the hardtop of my jeep to bow hunting. I already have a QAD sticker that came with my arrow rest but still need Carbon Express, G5, and Bear Archery decals. Anyone know where I could get all of these from one place so I don't have to pay separate shipping charges? And yes, I know I'm cheap :lol: but you have to be as a college student!

2. American Honky

American Honky Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Maybe a seller on Amazon?

3. No.6Hunter

No.6Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    ebay or local bow shop may have some freebies. You could also try emailing the companies asking for a sticker, most will send some freebies!

4. MartinHunter

MartinHunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    don't put manufacturer stickers on my truck...

1. they don't pay me to do so

2 it invites thieves...

5. Swamp Stalker

Swamp Stalker Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have a BH.com and a Bowhunt or die sticker on my car I bought from the online store, not sure if the store is still there or not.

6. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Exactly

7. davidingle

davidingle Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Email (hand writing letters seem to work better because they don't have to email back and they have the address right there) the companies saying you love their products and want to help promote them by putting stickers on your vehicle or other things and most of them will send some. Have gotten tons of stickers from all kinds of places (k and n intakes, pirelli, oakley, SPY, Mtn. Dew, rancho suspension, skyjacker, burton, alpinestars, NAP, QAD, and hoyt to name a few), I usually just give them away or put them some where else not on my car.. Or at least until some one wants to pay me to endorse them lol. I got a ton of hunter safety systems stickers from sportsmans warehouse

8. Beefie

Beefie Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Wisconsin, Just south of the Green Bay Packers.
    The only place I put stickers is inside my bow case and on my archery tool box. I have had some of my buddies trucks been broken into. I don't no if it was from there stickers advertising or not, but my truck was not touched and it was right next to there's. I always say flashy trucks just draw attention.

That is just my 2 cents worth on this subject.

Beefie

9. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    why would anyone promote a product that they receive no compensation for?

10. davidingle

davidingle Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I don't see anything wrong with getting free stickers (I don't put them on my car personally) but I don't think you should pay for stickers thats just paying to promote a company that doesn't even know you're there

11. MartinHunter

MartinHunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    for the record I also pull the dealer stickers and emblems off all my new cars and trucks, if they want the advertising they can pay me for it...lol

12. Swamp Stalker

Dislikes Received:
    Lots of negativity round here lately from the same few people....... if the guy wants to put stickers on his vehicle, who are YOU to bash him for it???

13. trial153

Dislikes Received:
    Why is it a bash ? The post was about buying stickers in mass to save money...

Think about that.
    You want to spend less of your money so you can advertise for a company that doesn't compensate you in any way shape or form. In fact your paying them not only for their products but for the stickers that your going use to advertise their company.

But pointing out the lack of upside in that deal is...bashing. Okay.

14. Swamp Stalker

Dislikes Received:
    exactly.....he didn't ask why you or anyone else puts or don't put stickers on his/her vehicle or your feelings on it. your right maybe not so much a bash, but another CRAP all over the thread fest from the same few.

15. SuperKirby

SuperKirby Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I don't care if I'm advertising for a company. I spent my hard earned money on their product so it must be good enough that I would consider recommending it. By the "not advertising unless I'm paid" logic, you would never tell anyone about anything you use, what you like about the things you really like, and if someone asks you about what you're using, say if you like your new $1000 bow, then you should tell them you don't and they shouldn't buy it. To tell someone you like it would technically be advertising.
    Not trying to start anything, I just never understood the logic of "I'm not putting stickers on my stuff unless they pay me."
    All that said, pretty much all of our house is taken over by my wife and our kids. And that's great. My vehicle is my space. It's a little old and a little rough around the edges, but so am I and I like it. It's mine. I enjoy driving it. I enjoy spending time in it. In a sense, it's a representation of me. I love my custom TC muzzleloader. I have some TC stickers that will go on my back window, and diamond stickers for my bow that will go on there.
    Sorry, just a little rant.

16. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    We, most of us, promote products in general here all day long. We talk about gear, hunting, what works and what doesn't. It's all advertising to an extent and 99% of us don't get paid for it.

Putting stickers on your car or anywhere else is an expression of you. Just like the way we dress, what music we like or what sports team we root for. Almost everything we have is an expression of us so putting a sticker on your car is is not much different. Some guys don't like a Ford and wouldn't drive one; others the same for Chevy.

Stickering up your car or truck may invite thieves, but aside from that it's just an expression of who we are. No more, no less for the majority of us.

17. Coop

Coop Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Do you scratch the paint/decals off your new bow? Do you sand your arrows to get rid of the manufacturer name? Do you rip the logo off your sneakers? Do you rip the manufacturer emblem off of your truck's grill or tailgate? There are a million more examples of how we promote for a company that don't pay us. If somebody likes putting stickers on their car or truck, why so much negativity? To each his own.

18. Pitman

Pitman Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    He likes it... upside

Just sayin

19. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    This sums up my viewpoint perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. trial153

Dislikes Received:
    Big difference between paying for a product and paying to advertise a product. If you can't see that or rather would not see that then that's your prerogative.