Cabelas & Black Friday sales

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by patinthehat, Dec 3, 2014.

1. patinthehat

patinthehat Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    For those of you who followed the Black Friday thread, one of the things posted up was the HSS Ultra-Lite Safety Harness for $39.99. They sold out of these pretty quickly. I did manage to get my order in before they were shown as out of stock on the website. I've been checking my order and it has said backordered for the past couple of days. I just got an email from Cablea's saying that the order would be cancelled due to them not receiving any additional stock. But instead of them just saying sorry like some companies do, they offered up the HSS X-1 Bowhunter Harness for the discounted price. I called in (had to wait a few minutes on hold but it's the holidays so that's understandable) and the lady on the phone got everything processed in about 60 seconds. So if you ordered one of these and your order was backordered, check your email to see if you got the message about the substitution. A+ to Cabela's on this!!

2. Overparduffer

Overparduffer Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I ordered one at about 6:30am on Black Friday. I've heard nothing from Cabela's yet. Not that the order has shipped, not that it's been substituted, etc.

3. patinthehat

patinthehat Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    if you log in to your account does it say backordered? mine had said back ordered and i never heard from them until that email i got this afternoon

4. RugerRedbone

RugerRedbone Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I got an email yesterday saying it was back ordered but it didn't say anything about being canceled.

Just logged into my acct and it says my order is "in process". Whatever that means.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014