wv bucks

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by fakto30, Sep 1, 2014.

1. fakto30

fakto30 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Pretty much gave up on this spot. Ghost deer hunted there for 14 years seen 2 good bucks in that timeframe. Last deer is at least 9 and a half or older now. Had first pic of him 7 years ago as a 10. I know its hard to believe but I get thousands of pics of him every year and his frame has always had the g2 kinda sweep back and is always shorter than his g3.

Attached Files:

2. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Sweet buck

3. benkharr

benkharr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Nice deer man good luck with them

4. fakto30

fakto30 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    thanks.

5. Jake/PA

Jake/PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I am no aging expert but that last picture doesn't look like a 9 1/2 year old deer. Do you have any other pictures of him from years past?

6. fakto30

fakto30 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I do at home but not on my phone or work comp. I know he doesn't look that old, but like I said I've been keeping track of this deer now for 7 years. He was a 10 when I first got pics of him in the same area. So I figured he had to be atleast 2and a half then. That pic is from two years ago and when he was his biggest. He dropped down to a 10 last year but still had good mass and tine length. Havent been there this year to know what he's turned into this year but I do have his shed from last year.

7. fakto30

fakto30 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have showed people the pics and if I didn't have the history with him and saw him for the first time I wouldn't believe he's that old either. I've never seen this guy at all. Had him on three different cameras last year all in one night and there spread out over a great distance. Blew mine and my cousins mind. And that was early season. He always sheds his velvet late, by late I'm talking one year it was middle of October, last year was around first week of October. Hardest place I've ever hunted.