other quiver question treelimb standard and kwikee

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by wildernessninja, Aug 17, 2014.

1. wildernessninja

wildernessninja Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    sorry for a other quiver post.saw someone posted one already but didn't want to hijack it.have a cheap quiver that came on my bow when I got it.it loud,the top hood falls off after a few shots,and when its off the bracket, latch is noisy. looking at a treelmb standard and a kwikee quiver.leaning more toward the tree limb because of the loop to hang in tree. do have some spot and stalk opportunities but mostly have it off in tree or on the ground. cant find many reviews on the standard tree limb quiver anyone have one?

2. b_walte15

b_walte15 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Can't speak for the treelimb but you can buy an extra bracket to mount your Kwikee wherever and they even make a bracket that screws into trees

3. wildernessninja

wildernessninja Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    cant screw anything into trees on public land in Wisconsin.have thought about the bracket to mod my bow case to hold my quiver.could always mod the kwikee with paracord to hang on the tree to.

4. wrassjd

wrassjd Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Glue a string to quiver. Problem solved.

5. ridgehunter70

ridgehunter70 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Well, lets start off by me introducing myself. Im a member of treelimbs pro staff and advisory staff. I am partial to the treelimb quivers because the quality to price ratio just cant be beat. We here at treelimb take building our products very seriously because were hunters just like you. The treelimb standard model will do just fine. They are built as a 3 or 5 arrow model with all sorts of camo options available. If you want a quiver thats non comparable to anything else on the market then I suggest you take a look at our premium models. We have a 3 and a 5 arrow model as well. The hoods will come with all the same camo options as the standard model does and also you can choose from a lot of different custom colors on the frame of the quiver. You can also add the option of a riser mount to fit on the quiver up on the bow as to where the arrows wont be sticking below the bow. Here is my premium 5 arrow model on my cs30. Good luck and happy hunting
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Coop

Coop Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Paracord works excellent for this. Not on my TightSpot but my last quiver was a Kiwkee (I have 2 of the three arrows) and I drilled two holes in the hood the size of the cord, slid the cord through, tied a knot in each end, and voila. You have a hanger that can't come unglued or fall off. I wouldn't that to an expensive quiver though haha.