Lone Wolf - Customer Service?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Rick James, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Rick James

Rick James Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'll preface this post by saying I pay full price for all my LW gear and am not affiliated with them in any way. Just had a great experience with these guys though, and I think in general people are quick to trash a company and slow to praise, so I thought I would share.

So I had a problem with a set of the Chinese made sticks that I bought a few years ago. The soft metal on the steps was starting to malform around the stop peg. Most of their sticks do this to some degree, not to the degree where I feel there is danger of failure, but these ones are quite a bit softer than the other sticks I have and I was really concerned that they might actually fail due to this.

I called the guys at LW up, and after sending them a couple of pics they immediately issued me an RA and are replacing them with their newer US made sticks at no charge.

Thanks LW for making a great product and also standing behind it!

2. Bronson

Bronson Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    They are outstanding. Never had a problem any time I have called them. When they stopped putting the mounting hook strap in with the stands I called them to inquire as to why. They explained the issue to me and sent me a strap free of charge. LW is the only stand/sticks I will use. Rock solid stand and rock solid company.