camofire.com

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by mobowhunter14, Jul 28, 2014.

1. mobowhunter14

mobowhunter14 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have been watching some items on camo fire and never did get them cause I don't know how trust worthy they are. So my question is has anyone ever ordered and thing from there and was it like the real product or a rip off?

2. Heckler

Heckler Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Every time I have looked at there site they sale low quality gear (junk) I quit looking....

3. Jake/PA

Jake/PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    From someone that watches it daily, you can find some great deals on there. I have bought several things and have yet to feel ripped off in terms of quality. Some of the stuff on that site says it has small flaws, so you'll have to lookout for that.

A lot of it is stuff you'll never use but from time to time you'll have rinehart targets, sitka gear, scent lok, fmj arrows, and more.

4. The Old Man

The Old Man Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I haven't bought much from them. What I have bought I knew was a deal and it shipped quickly. Now problems with them for me.

5. patinthehat

patinthehat Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I've bought a few things from them. Sometimes they do sell cheaper stuff. But on the good stuff, be sure and double check prices elsewhere (amazon, etc.) i got a nice sleeping bag from there that was about $50-$60 bucks cheaper than everywhere else. Also just picked up a Truglo site. Camofire made it out to be this crazy awesome deal but it was actually only about $15 bucks cheaper than other places. and their 7 day multiple shipping thing is pretty cool too.

6. youngfart

youngfart Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I've bought lots of Items from there and have had great results and they do a great job at getting things right too. I've bought 3 spypoint TC from there that are still working flawlessly and take great Pics that were $100.00 cheaper than buying here in Canada. Spypoint is made in Canada,go figure!Good luck and watch for the sales.
    Rocky

7. ARob

ARob Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Their stuff is cheap till you have to pay for the shipping...

8. TEmbry

TEmbry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have gotten some great deals on camofire over the years. I also feel they have the best shipping rates/policies around. $8 flat fee w the option to combine all orders over a weeks span to save shipping.

I've gotten Easton FMJ arrows $65/dozen. Rhinehart camp target for like $25. Carbon fiber spotter tripod for over half off B&H pricing. Random C4E, Sitka, and other high quality hunting clothing for around half off (if they ever have your size in these close outs).

I watch it daily and have gotten great deals. I don't pay attention to the original MSRP price they list for savings, as nowhere charges that price.

9. rknierim

rknierim Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    That's what I thought too

10. Heckler

Heckler Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Todays Item:

CARHARTT SOFTSHELL HOODED JACKET $80.82 w/ SHIPPING
    Lowest price found on internet ( few minutes of searching) $74.77 w/ SHIPPING 7% Savings

I will do the same process over the next several days however I am going to speculate you will most always be able to get it somewhere else cheaper.

11. patinthehat

patinthehat Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    So right now they have 2013 Sitka cold gear pants up for 249 plus shipping. if you go to amazon they have them for 219 + free shipping and the vendor is camofire.

Yes, a lot of the times you can find the stuff a little cheaper elsewhere if you look. but if you get a few things and do the combined shipping, it can save you some money.