Techno hunt???

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Dustin, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Dustin

Dustin Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Has anyone ever did that techno hunt thing? It's where there's real videos of animals on a screen and you put these flat tips on your arrows and shoot the animals and after it will tell you where you hit your score if you hit the vitals and all kinds of stuff. There's a range not too far away from me that has this just wondering if I should give it a try or not?

2. cmonsta

cmonsta Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Its pretty fun. When I was younger I shot it a lot. Place by me wont let me shoot it with my current set up though.

3. solocamin1

solocamin1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah its real fun its almost like the real thing if its like the place by me the deer come through the woods and you hear them crunching leaves and sticks like the real thing its so cool. You have to wait or let down like real hunting and wait for your shot. Its like a video game and your bow is the controller lol . theres a place by me that has it and they have a 8 , 12 and 15 foot platforms you can shoot from but they limit certain setups id call them to make sure you can shoot your set before you go.

4. Coop

Coop Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I shot in a winter league once with my recurve. It was a lot of fun. I have never shot it with a compound though.

5. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    One of the bow shops I go to has one, and like others have said they're pretty fun. The shop has bunch of different programs for it and you can shoot at almost any type cof game you can think of.

6. Grube

Grube Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    yeah its fun you should try it i have done it a few times... really fun if your with your freinds!!

7. JimPic

JimPic Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I use to shoot DART(very similiar to TH) winter league in the traditional class for a few years. I still shoot it every now and then

8. Dunn County

Dunn County Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I've done it a quite a few times at my local pro shop. They have a pile of different simulations and settings you can shoot. There are leagues for it over the winter as well. It's a great time with a few buddies.