1st In 3D Shoot! :)

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by BowMaster5, Apr 15, 2014.

1. BowMaster5

BowMaster5 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just thought id let you know that i came first at the Chad Davis Memorial 3D shoot!! :) A full round took about 3-3.5 hours and was 40 shots. Shots ranging from 15-60+ yards. It was on the side of a mountain so keeping heart rate controlled was definitely a challenge. I was competing in 12-15yr Comp-Sight-Release category. It was my 3rd 3D shoot I've ever competed in. I shot a 364 the first day and a 391 the second day, totalling a 755 (out of a total of 800). Blowing away my competition, shooting from the adult stakes instead of the steaks i was supposed to be shooting from in my category. I was told that i had really good form and that i had really good potential to go to the summer games! And had been getting praised by absolutely amazing archers, this was a huge honour!

I never thought that i would want to become a professional archer. I thought like most canadian kids that going to the NHL was my destiny! But i think God has given me another amazing opportunity to go far in archery. And now thats all I'm doing, shooting. Looking for new ways to improve my game! Wish me luck in my future of bow hunting and in future competitions!

Thanks for all the tips and support you've all given me! I've still got a lot to learn but its a start! :tu: Here are some pictures
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  2. TwoBucks

TwoBucks Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats man! Keep up the good arrows!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. tfox

tfox Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats and if you're serious, get a coach. They will help you reach your potential.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

4. B-rad

B-rad Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats !! Good luck on the up coming 3-D shoots keep us posted.