Dixie deer classic in Raleigh

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Landon II, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Landon II

Landon II Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    For the ones that have been to this show. Would it be worth the 3 hour drive I would have to make? I have only ever been to the outdoor sportsman show here near Richmond Va. Here is a link The Dixie Deer Classic - The Wake County Wildlife Club, Raleigh NC

2. BigPhil_H

BigPhil_H Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I go every year and most of the time, all three days. I love it. There are big bucks, tons of vendors, indoor 3D archery shoot and from what I hear, North Carolina Bowhunters Association (NCBA) will be hosting their own "zombie" shoot this year. I would recommend it.

3. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    A few years back I got some great gear on the last day pretty cheap. They were trying to unload some stuff and I snagged up a bunch of it.

4. Landon II

Dislikes Received:
    Think I might go tomorrow. I know the Red Arrow guys are there and I want to meet them.

5. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah it is worth. It is a great show. They have a ton of gear there. I go every year and I am going out on Sunday.

6. Landon II

Dislikes Received:
    Just to let you guys know . I did go to the show and it was well worth the three hour drive. They had some really cool stuff there including some live wolves. I also met Kip Campbell with Red Arrow TV. To me that is the best hunting show out there.

7. tpmonaha

tpmonaha Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have scored deer heads out there the last 4 years now with the wake county wildlife club and I think it would be worth the drive! We have a ton of vendors like bigPhil said and lots of good stuff. Lee and Tiff came this year with the primos guys which was great (that doesnt happen every year) but we typically have someone really good every year come and give seminars too!