Information on PSE bow?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Matr138920, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Matr138920

Matr138920 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Does anyone here know where I can find out the string and cable length of a PSE Spyder bow, I'm trying to fix it for a friend? I have already done an extensive search on the web and found nothing, and I've also tried calling the company and everytime I call it they kick me off. I don't want to upset any of the pse shooters in here, but for a company thats suppost to be one of the best, they sure are lacking in customer service department and will never get my buisness.

2. Matr138920

Dislikes Received:
    By the way its a single cam and left handed also.

3. frantic29

frantic29 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    If you can figure out what year it is PSE has tune charts on their website that will the have all the info you need. Go to PSE archery go under the support tab and the first item in on the left hand column is 1991-2013 PSE tune charts. They also have serial number search on that page so if you can't figure out the year you can probably go to that and figure that part out.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  4. Matr138920

Dislikes Received:
    I did end up finding out the SN, but when I looked it up on their website it only listed the cable length. I ended up taking off the string and measuring it, as for the cable the draw length was a too short for him so I used a cable 1/4" shorter to increase the draw length. Now it fits him like a glove.