I have been trying to think about what all i need to get done so when October hits i am ready to go. I figured i would see what everybody else has left to do so maybe it will help me to not forget anything. Trying to get it all done before September so there is a month or so to let things settle.
- Hang Stand (kind of behind the 8 ball on this one, would have liked some of them to be up already but we will get the 5 or 6 hung in August)
- Cut some pull up ropes for the stands
- Cut shooting lanes/ trim at the stands
- Pull cameras
- if i have time, and if needed, get some paths trimmed going to the stands
- And need to get a Quiver... somehow i have lost mine at some point this spring/summer around the house. And it had 5 arrows 5 broadheads in it (not very happy about that)... really hoping it turns up before September so i have time to get another if needed.
- Get some hooks for the trees
Im sure im missing a few other little things that need to be taken care of but those are the main concerns for now.
Im ready for Oct. 5 to be here.