archeryneeds.com BAD experience

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by kensell, Jan 7, 2013.

1. kensell

kensell Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I ordered a bow for my wife on Dec17 hoping it would get here around X-mas time or at least by the new year. Most things I buy on the interent arrive in <10 days. I sent them an email since they never gave me any tracking info and I hadnt received the item after 12days. They got back to me a couple days later and said they would check with their suppliers. Never heard anything for the next week so I sent another email and they finally sent me the tracking info. THEY JUST SHIPPED THE ITEM ON THE 4th of JANUARY. On their website according to the order # it was marked as shipped and completed within the first week of ordering. I expressed my dissatisfaction to them in a final email and their "customer service" simply replied "Whatever dude". If you've had good experience with them that's great, but all I can say is it is the WORST internet transaction I have ever had in the last 6 years or so.

archeryneeds.com :bash:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  2. Fuzz_27

Fuzz_27 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the heads up, definitely stayin away from em!

3. REMYNGTON

REMYNGTON Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah definitely thanks for the heads up.. really not cool. I hope that u get what u ordered.

4. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Ordering ANYTHING on the 17th of December is a crapshoot. A little over 2 weeks for a bow does not sound too bad to me.

5. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Tough time of the year shipping and ordering wise.....hard to judge with shipping delays around the holidays. In any event it seems like some improvement in communication is needed on their part.

6. kensell

kensell Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I agree, thats why I was lenient on when it would get here but I figured not much past new years at the latest. Usually sites are good about giving tracking info and shipping updates. On their website it said my order had been shipped within a few days of ordering it and it obviously was not!

This is my email conversation with their "100% satisafaction guaranteed" customer rep.
    I edited my email.

This is the email conversation. I edited my email address.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subject: Re: Order.. no tracking info, haven't receieved yet
    Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 22:45:34 -0600
    To: [email protected]

Whatever dude

Sent from my iPad
    On Jan 6, 2013, at 8:32 PM, Alexander Kensell wrote:

I am a nurse, and yes, most of my "patients" are thankful. You meant Patience. And no, I will not recommend your site to any of my friends to shop at. I buy many things on the internet and this is the longest of any things I have bought to wait for. This was intended as a Christmas present and will have waited over 3 weeks by the time it gets here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 22:06:01 -0600

Tracking number is 1z4094810302224670Thanks for your patients

Sent from my iPad
    On Jan 4, 2013, at 2:54 PM, Alexander Kensell wrote:

Bow still hasn't come.

Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 20:18:30 -0600

Dear sir, I have sent an email to check on the status of your order . My suppliers will be in after the holidays , so I will let you know something right after. Thanks

Sent from my iPad
    On Dec 29, 2012, at 4:20 PM, Alexander Kensell wrote:

I ordered a bow on 17Dec and according to your website it is marked as "complete". I never received any tracking info on the package and It still has not arrived. The order # is Order #3846. If you could let me know what is going on I would appreciate it. Thanks.

7. kensell

kensell Newb

Dislikes Received:
    This was the only site that was selling the red one (wifes favorite color)(pse discovery 2) at a reasonable price so I went with them. Their site looks real professional but their customer service is horrible claiming to have a 100% customer satisfaction claim.

8. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    So to save $9.75 you went with this unknown company instead of Lancaster Archery which has the exact same bow in stock? A quick post asking for opinions on these forums would have easily told you Lancaster was a better way to go. Sorry your dealing with this crap. Hope you get it resolved.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

9. goodone

goodone Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    That's why I buy nearly everyhing I purchAse online, from amazon. eXELLENT customer service and truely 100% satisfaction for real. I puchased an operating system off amazon from 3rd party seller one time and the guy literally sent me a generic white label disk with the cd key written on it in sharpie. I paid full price for Windows genuine product and got pirates crap. Needless to say amazon took care of it. Another time I bought roller rockers and received stud girdles. The guy wouldn't make it right, literally food me to "go F yourself buddy", but amazon gave me a refund and dealt with him themselves.

You cannot beat Amazon for online purchases imo.

10. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Gotta agree...I buy way too many things on Amazon or through Amazon.

11. Whitetail_Guy

Whitetail_Guy Newb

Dislikes Received:
    first thing i would always look for on a website is contact information.
    what is this businesses adress, phone number,email
    if they dont list it it probably a scam site running overseas.

12. Fuzz_27

Fuzz_27 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Cabelas, local shop, Lancaster Archery only 3 places ill buy anythin for my bow. Always is a safe bet IMO.

13. kensell

kensell Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Yea I actually had an issue with an item I received from cabelas and they fixed the problem right away. Im not familiar with Lancaster, but I usually use ebay or amazon.

14. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Never heard of Lancaster Archery? Probably the largest archery pro shop in the country.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2