Cheapest online store to buy arrows?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Dubbya, May 31, 2009.

1. Dubbya

Dubbya Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Just wondering where you guys buy your arrows online. My local dealers prices are ridiculous for arrows. I used to buy them from arrowbucket.com and that went under. 3rivers doesn't have axis arros... so, it's either ebay or something else. Any suggestions?:confused:

2. Ben/PA

Ben/PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    www.huntersfriend.com
    That's where I have been finding good prices.

3. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Dubs - shoot me a PM with what you're looking for and I'll see what we can do for you. :tu:

4. brucelanthier

brucelanthier Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I buy my arrows at Lancaster Archery because they carry Carbon Tech. When I decide to get the Easton Axis FMJ 340's then I would get them from eders.com. I am a member of their buyers club and the FMJ's would cost $88.84. They have real good prices on a lot of stuff if you are a member of their buyers club.

5. Dubbya

Dubbya Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks guys.

JZ, PM sent :cool:

6. benno

benno Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Not sure if your sorted or not yet but I get all my archery gear from
    www.thegreeneoutdoors.com just send Casey (the owner) an email [email protected] and ask for his best price.
    If he can get a bow to me in 6 days every time - from Missouri to Central Australia then im sure he help you out!

7. Hardcorehunter

Hardcorehunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Off of AT in the past, and I also have seen where guys give great deals on Ebay, selling crested, fletched, and custom arrow dips for the price of bare shafts.

8. Rick James

Rick James Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Something to think about for those saving a few $$$$ buying from private guys. Make sure those arrows are wrapped. It's pretty common for shops to sell on ebay, AT.com, etc........the culled arrows from a couple dozen batches. If you buy from someone like BH.com, you know this isn't gonna happen. I speak from experience, I actually did this one time several years ago and got a bunch of arrows that had wobbles and the weight tolerance wasn't even close to normal, of course they weren't sealed when I got them either. I think shops figure the average guy won't know or realize this..........

9. jeffb

jeffb Newb

Dislikes Received:
    You cannot beat Jerry Ratliff @ South Shore Archery when it comes to buying arrows/shafts.

all shafts are spine tested on a RAM and high spine side marked/nock indexed
    All shafts come with choice of nock color
    all shafts come with free arrow wraps with a choice in colors and sizes
    all shafts are cut to length (if you want) AND nock & point ends squared with a G5 ASD

And for the same prices you'll find at most online places like Keystone Country Store. I've seen a few places online that may be a few bucks cheaper a dozen, but they sure as hell don't offer all of the above extras.

He carries Easton/Beman, Carbon Express, Goldtip, Victory, and has recently started carrying some Carbon Tech shafts.