IrishHunter is offline Member Newb
    Post Thanks / Like

PSE Brute X vs Bear Legion

Im looking to buy a new bow seeing as I sold mine last year. I sold a PSE stinger and now I was looking at the Stinger 3g but I think I would like to upgrade. The Brute X is nice and also like the Bear Legion. Both feel good and are priced the same. Just looking to see what everyones take is on the brands and any good/bad experiences with the bows or brands. Ive only been in the sport a few years so new to alot of things. Thanks guys look forward to hearing what people think.

Addicted2hunting is offline Junior Member Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishHunter View Post
    Im looking to buy a new bow seeing as I sold mine last year. I sold a PSE stinger and now I was looking at the Stinger 3g but I think I would like to upgrade. The Brute X is nice and also like the Bear Legion. Both feel good and are priced the same. Just looking to see what everyones take is on the brands and any good/bad experiences with the bows or brands. Ive only been in the sport a few years so new to alot of things. Thanks guys look forward to hearing what people think.
    I have the brute and love it!
    "Never trust a fart"

Southern Bowhunter is offline Member Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have two bear bows and I've had nothing but great experiences with them, very durable, and the new hp strings are prestretched and last a long time, I'm definitely a Bear guy but that's because they work great for me, I'd say go with the one your most comfortable with. But I can safely tell you that you won't be buying a bad product with the Bear!
    Bear Lights out
    66lbs 28in D/L
    8 3/4" B/H
    27.50" Easton Axis 400 Grain
    100 Grain 1" Standard Slick Trick

Bear Attack
    70lbs 28 D/L
    7" B/H
    27.50" Easton Axis 400 Grain
    100 Grain Muzzy MX4 Phantom

ky_longbow is offline Member Weekend Warrior
    Post Thanks / Like
    shoot them both if possible,then go with what fits you ........... but i do have a 2012 Brute X , and i really like the bow alot......