Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Muzzy Man is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cell phone pictures are great if you can get a close up. Text the message to someone you trust then confront the guy in a very polite manner. There may be a logical explanation (I doubt it) especially if it is a new hunting spot to you. He could be lost, or has been hunting this spot for years and didn't know anyone really cared. At either way, don't get into a shout out or a shoot out. You've got the picture and you can decide what to do based on the quality of your conversation. If he gets loud... just walk off politely and call the GW.

Proverbs 15:1
    A soft answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger.

BJE80 is offline Senior Member Legendary Woodsman
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would let him have it. Honestly, it would make me so mad I would not care. I may be scared of drug growers on public land but I'm sure not going to be scared protecting my land from a trespasser. No fear man!

My blood is boiling just thinking about it.

There is no off-season to bowhunting.

Beer is proof god loves us.

Brad

Muzzy Man is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BJE80 View Post
    I would let him have it. Honestly, it would make me so mad I would not care. I may be scared of drug growers on public land but I'm sure not going to be scared protecting my land from a trespasser. No fear man!

My blood is boiling just thinking about it.
    Ahh Grasshoppper... Anger you choose... angry man you become.

G-Street is offline Senior Member Semi-Hardcore
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I walked up and found them in my stand I'd be livid. I don't even know what I'd say actually. Prolly just a big ole' WTF mate? If he didn't get down and leave we'd have a problem, but if he got down and never came back I'd prolly just move my stand and keep hunting. Tough thing.
    2011 G5 Heat by Quest: Nap Apache drop away, G5 Optic Rocks 6 pin, Bemin ICS 400's and...... Feathers only!

Happy Hunting!

fletch920 is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    A European mount.

ultramax is offline Senior Member Die Hard Bowhunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you must walk up to them think twice the heat of the moment may get the best of you, Best thing to do is if you find yourself heading that way get your cell in hand and act like you are talking to someone or be talking to 911 operator and take his pic and while you talk on the phone describe the person and what he is wearing simple hold the phone while you discuss the situation with the trespasser while they think you still have who's knows maybe the cops on the line for all they know. I always ask there name and where there parked and who gave them permission to be there.alot of the time i can be back at my truck and back around where they are parked and block them in and call the law from there also take pics of the vehicle they are driving and plate numbers or get the info and call from a safe spot.

You cant be to careful and it's never worth not coming home for so keep a cool head,It's not worth dying over.

Bow Hunter Beck is offline Senior Member Weekend Warrior
    Post Thanks / Like
    My uncle and i had a problem with people with 4 whellers driven around the property and the way the land is you can only drive the 4 wheelers on the trail ( either to thick or to steep) so one day when they all came in i closed the gate and locked it and called the GW said i had some tresspassers and he came and took care of them didnt have any problems after that
    WAIT! You don't like bow hunting oh god this is going to be a long car ride.

flystraightandtrue is offline Senior Member Weekend Warrior
    Post Thanks / Like
    There comes the day when you gotta start busting knuckles....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12