Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Born2Hunt is offline Senior Member Die Hard Bowhunter
    Post Thanks / Like

New Bows For 2012

EDIT: For a complete list of the new bows for 2012 click here.

I know its along ways away yet but, I'm planning on saving some dough for next year to get a really great bow. My question is does anyone know of any bows that will be coming out next year. I'm looking towards a hoyt or a mathews if anyone has any information that would rock
    2013 bowhunting.com GTG attendee
    Team Captain in 2011 (Rack Attack)
    Jason(Philly)

Mathews Z7
    Kodak Playsport
    Insane Archery Mount
    Carbon Nap Apache
    HHA Sports
    Black Eagle Carnivore Arrows
    Hartcraft Broadheads
    Lumenoks
    Onestringer

Be sure to check out and SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube page:Click here
    Like Us Up on Facebook: Click Here
    Check out Our Website: Click Here

buckeye is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    They will not release any info on the next years bows until around November.
    Been rep'n the Block O from day one son.

in da woods is offline Field Staff Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Born2Hunt View Post
    I know its along ways away yet but, I'm planning on saving some dough for next year to get a really great bow. My question is does anyone know of any bows that will be coming out next year. I'm looking towards a hoyt or a mathews if anyone has any information that would rock
    What tha?! I thought you said you wanted some info to buy a Bow? When you get serious and wanna try a real bow, go look at Bowtech. Now I've heard a rumor the other day from my archery shop the PSE is got something in the works for 2012 that is supposed to rock the archery world. Guess we'll wait and see.

wolfman0709 is offline Junior Member Newb
    Post Thanks / Like

Rock the bow hunting world

I think I know what you are talking about with that new product that is going to rock the bow hunting world. I met an inventor that was about to introduce his product on the market and let me tell you, this thing is AWESOME! He calls it the sling blade. It is a vertical release system that goes over your hand and forearm like a gauntlet. It fires bolts that are no bigger than a dart that you throw at the bar. I watched this thing in action and let me tell you, it is powerful. At 50 yards, the projectile has a drop of less than 1/2 inch, hits the target with the force of a point blank .44 magnum slug, and can be outfitted with any hunting tip you want.

I had to move back to my home state in a hurry, but if any of you know how to contact the developer or the inventor, please get me the information. I am very interested in trying to get in on the ground floor of this product and help distribute it here in the North East. Once you see this thing in action, regular bows just aren't worth the expense or bulk. I have to have one! Administrator, can you please help me get in contact with these people?

Justin is offline Administrator Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The new Mathews bows will be announced on November 1st. So you've got about 2 months to go....
    This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Txjourneyman is offline Senior Member Die Hard Bowhunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I'd be buying a new bow this year but its not meant to be. had to buy a new car instead.
    Hoyt Spyder Turbo
    Hoyt Buffalo
    Kanga longbow

jfergus7 is offline Field Staff Legendary Woodsman
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm anxious for the new bows to come out too! Planning on getting a new one next spring!
    Mathews Helim
    Carbon Express Blue Streak Selects
    NAP Killzones & Quickfletches
    NAP Apache Carbon
    Pine Ridge Nitro Stabilizer
    Lakewood Products Bowfile

Click Here: To check out my Youtube Page

GABowhunter is offline Moderator Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really happy with my Alphamax, but will give the 2012 line a look. No plans to buy, but if something grabs my attention....
    -Phillip
    phillip@bowhunting.com

Official 2010 & 2012 GTG Attendee
    2012 GTG Long Haul Award
    Back-to-Back BHC Fantasy Football League Champ (2011, 2012)
    GO VOLS!!

MeanV2 is offline Senior Member Semi-Hardcore
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dealers have had their sneak peek of Hoyt's 2012 line. I am shooting a 2011 Carbon Element and it is the best bow I have ever shot. The bow is unbelieable in all aspects!

I also liked the 2010 Hoyt Alphamax 35 but would not trade my Carbon Element to go back.

Not many details available yet but a New Carbon Speed bow? 34 to 35" A to A? Fastest bow Hoyt has released?

Dan
    www.meanvarchery.com
    Home of the MeanV Custom String Suppressor
    Maitland Bow Dealer

seanmoe is offline Senior Member Semi-Hardcore
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman0709 View Post
    I think I know what you are talking about with that new product that is going to rock the bow hunting world. I met an inventor that was about to introduce his product on the market and let me tell you, this thing is AWESOME! He calls it the sling blade. It is a vertical release system that goes over your hand and forearm like a gauntlet. It fires bolts that are no bigger than a dart that you throw at the bar. I watched this thing in action and let me tell you, it is powerful. At 50 yards, the projectile has a drop of less than 1/2 inch, hits the target with the force of a point blank .44 magnum slug, and can be outfitted with any hunting tip you want.

I had to move back to my home state in a hurry, but if any of you know how to contact the developer or the inventor, please get me the information. I am very interested in trying to get in on the ground floor of this product and help distribute it here in the North East. Once you see this thing in action, regular bows just aren't worth the expense or bulk. I have to have one! Administrator, can you please help me get in contact with these people?
    This sounds crazy, it sounds like your describing a crossbow or a handgun or some super powerfull rist rocket. Nothing will ever replace the Bow and arrow. Doesn't matter what it is or how cool it is or how good it works. People will always prefer drawing down on there deer.
    DON'T BE DISSAPOINTED IN THE RESULTS YOU DIDN'T GET FROM THE WORK YOU DIDN'T DO
    Mission VXT
    28 1/2
    60-70
    Gold tip
    Rage 2in.

Hoythews71 is offline Senior Member Semi-Hardcore
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really looking forward to checking out the new Hoyt's & G5 Prime's
    Active Duty Outdoors Pro Staff - Click the link to our Facebook page!
    Scent Blocker VIP
    Hoyt Maxxis 35
    Gold Tip Velocity

Fitz is offline Administrator Legendary Woodsman
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll most likely be sticking with the Drenalin for a few more years.

...Unless of course, Mathews' new model is called 'The Fitz'. It would exude awesomeness like no other

fitz@bowhunting.com
    Mathews Creed in Black/Lost Camo | Canon 70D - 18-135mm STM Lens
    T5 Arrow Quiver - Black Gold Ascent w/ 4" Dovetail | Rode VideoMic Pro Shotgun Mic
    NAP ArmorRest - Pine Ridge Nitro Stabilizer | Muddy Pro Camera Arm
    CX PileDrivers 350 - NAP Quickfletch, Killzones & Hell Razors | Manfrotto MVH502AH Fluid Head

My 2014 Season Journal Thread

Fitz is offline Administrator Legendary Woodsman
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course this bow would probably make a lot of noise and kill very few deer....

fitz@bowhunting.com
    Mathews Creed in Black/Lost Camo | Canon 70D - 18-135mm STM Lens
    T5 Arrow Quiver - Black Gold Ascent w/ 4" Dovetail | Rode VideoMic Pro Shotgun Mic
    NAP ArmorRest - Pine Ridge Nitro Stabilizer | Muddy Pro Camera Arm
    CX PileDrivers 350 - NAP Quickfletch, Killzones & Hell Razors | Manfrotto MVH502AH Fluid Head

My 2014 Season Journal Thread

djs06dc5 is offline Member Weekend Warrior
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEAR has 2012 lineup on their site....looks like the flagship got a longer a2a not much else
    Last edited by djs06dc5; 10-01-2011 at 09:24 AM.

bowhuntjoe is offline Senior Member Weekend Warrior
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman0709 View Post

Are you for real? or just making it up... I cant really see how it is possible but sounds sweeeeet !!!
    2010 Diamond Black Ice FLX.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast