ScentLok Full Season Suits

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Gear' started by Justin, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Okay I literally have 3 or 4 enormous duffel bags full of hunting clothing and it's time to get rid of some of it. It's out of control.

So to get started I have 2 and a half ScentLok Full Season suits that need to go. Sizing on this stuff is a little strange. I'm 5' 11' (on a good day), 225 lbs. The XL jacket and L pants fit me perfectly. I typically wear a 36x32 pant to give you some idea.

Suit #1 is brand new, never been used except for a single photo shoot we did last year. These have never been hunted in and are basically brand new. It has the "Legacy" ScentLok logo on it. Both pieces are Lost Camo. Top is XL, bottom is L. The combo retails for $180 on their website. $100 and it's yours, including shipping to your door.

Suit #2 is exact same as Suit #1 except it's the "new"/updated logo. Lost Camo - XL top, L bottom. I hunted in these last year so they're not brand new, but they're in great shape. The jacket has a Bowhunt or Die patch sewn on the sleeve. $75 takes it, shipped to your door.

Suit #2.5 is a set of Full Season pants in XL. Again they're brand new, Lost Camo with the "Legacy" logo on them. Never been worn in the field. I bought them thinking I would need to layer up for late season but I was tagged out by then. $50 takes it, shipped to your door.

[​IMG]

This is what the suits look like. One has the "new" logo, one has the "old".

$150 takes the entire lot, including shipping. PM or respond here if interested.

I'll post more stuff as I go through it and figure out what I have.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  2. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I will take 2.5. Sending you a PM

3. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    SOLD IT ALL! Thanks guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.