Thread: KUIU camo

shed is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

KUIU camo

http://kuiu.com/thehunt/

Anyone using this, if so, I'd love to hear your feedback, I am intrigued by both the product/pattern.

Nextbuk Outdoors Pro Staff, big thanks to Lone Wolf Treestands, Monster Raxx, Covert Cameras, Bowtech, Predator Camoflauge, Buck Fever Synthetics, Lacrosse Boots, Frigid Forest, Hooyman, Insane Archery, Vortex Optics, Blind Ambition Bale Blinds, Hunters Safety System!

MN/Kyle is offline Senior Member Die Hard Bowhunter
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've done a lot of research the past couple months, and I will be purchasing KUIU hunting gear for my moose hunt in the Yukon this coming September. Ordering it soon, and will post some pictures, and initial thoughts when it arrives.

It was a close call between sitka, and kuiu but in the end I've decided Kuiu.

I know there are users of kuiu gear on the site, hope they find this thread and add their thoughts!

Rick James is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got to see some of this stuff first hand this past winter. Our camp up north hosts the east coast Kifaru Forums GTG every year, and we have a couple dozen guys show up that are pretty hardcore into backwoods gear/gadgets. A couple of the guys had KUIU gear and I got to see some first hand. It's all fantastic stuff, and I'm hoping to buy an outfit for this upcoming season.
    ~Matt

jfergus7 is offline Field Staff Legendary Woodsman
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MN/Kyle View Post

I know there are users of kuiu gear on the site, hope they find this thread and add their thoughts!
    Probably won't find it because it is in the classifieds section instead of the equipment section! At first thought Shed was trying to sell the stuff!
    Mathews Helim
    Carbon Express Blue Streak Selects
    NAP Killzones & Quickfletches
    NAP Apache Carbon
    Pine Ridge Nitro Stabilizer
    Lakewood Products Bowfile

Click Here: My 2014 Bowhunting.com GTG Promo Video

shed is offline Senior Member Grizzled Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jfergus7 View Post
    Probably won't find it because it is in the classifieds section instead of the equipment section! At first thought Shed was trying to sell the stuff!
    aint trying to sell it chit.. put it in the wrong forum.. sorry can somebody move it for me.. sorry guys

Nextbuk Outdoors Pro Staff, big thanks to Lone Wolf Treestands, Monster Raxx, Covert Cameras, Bowtech, Predator Camoflauge, Buck Fever Synthetics, Lacrosse Boots, Frigid Forest, Hooyman, Insane Archery, Vortex Optics, Blind Ambition Bale Blinds, Hunters Safety System!