KUIU camo

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Gear' started by shed, Apr 11, 2012.

1. shed

shed Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    http://kuiu.com/thehunt/

Anyone using this, if so, I'd love to hear your feedback, I am intrigued by both the product/pattern.

2. MN/Kyle

MN/Kyle Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I've done a lot of research the past couple months, and I will be purchasing KUIU hunting gear for my moose hunt in the Yukon this coming September. Ordering it soon, and will post some pictures, and initial thoughts when it arrives.

It was a close call between sitka, and kuiu but in the end I've decided Kuiu.

I know there are users of kuiu gear on the site, hope they find this thread and add their thoughts!

3. Rick James

Rick James Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I got to see some of this stuff first hand this past winter. Our camp up north hosts the east coast Kifaru Forums GTG every year, and we have a couple dozen guys show up that are pretty hardcore into backwoods gear/gadgets. A couple of the guys had KUIU gear and I got to see some first hand. It's all fantastic stuff, and I'm hoping to buy an outfit for this upcoming season.

4. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Probably won't find it because it is in the classifieds section instead of the equipment section! At first thought Shed was trying to sell the stuff!

5. shed

shed Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    aint trying to sell it chit.. put it in the wrong forum.. sorry can somebody move it for me.. sorry guys