Todd and trophy photo names?

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by Hillbilly Jedi, May 20, 2016.

1. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Great hunting action as always! I'm sorry but I've gotta ask, what is it with Todd and saying names for the trophy photos? I think he needs some rehearsal time prior to the show! Although it makes for some good outtakes at the end so maybe not having him rehearse is better???? I'm not sure now...

2. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    I'm not sure rehearsing would help him. Even when we do rehearse until he gets them right in "practice" he messes them up when it comes time for the real thing.

Good thing he's better at killing deer than he is a reading. :poke:

3. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Oh I'll agree with you there. I'll take him shooting straight over saying names right any day! Both make the show better!

4. SkyThumper

SkyThumper Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Other than to just familiarize yourself with the names for pronunciation purposes, to much rehearsal can come across as staged or not natural. Y'all do a great job and even when you don't get it perfect that's ok. That's just part of what makes the show fun to watch, y'all cut up and have fun.. That's real.. There are enough staged shows. Keep it real guys !!

5. BigHackAttack

BigHackAttack Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    JUSTIN... one more thing about the pics of the trophies at the end of the show. As a viewer, I personally would like to know what state the deer came from. Maybe I just like seeing big bucks that come from Ohio?