Great show guys!

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by Hillbilly Jedi, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I wanted to thank Todd and Justin on a fantastic Bow Hunt or Die Season 6! Great hunts, big bucks and well put together by the editors. (Sorry I already forgot your name man). I can't believe Todd got away with moving his camera, at full draw, with another buck looking right at him! Clinton you are are truly a person I look up giving Dustin and your brother in law Ty an opportunity to harvest 2 amazing bucks on your land. One of the most generous men in hunting I have ever seen! Glad to see Tommy came back strong and hopefully Fitz's camera wasn't a total loss. Thanks again to everyone on the BHOD staff! You have fueled me through my 2nd year of bow hunting and can't wait for Season 7!

P.S. When you show my photo next year Todd, just call me Jeff. It's way easier! ;) I'd also like to see Todd and Justin sling some arrows at some turkey. Spring is on the way!

2. Daryl Bell

Daryl Bell Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Very well put Jedi!

3. tommy2shot

tommy2shot BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the support man we really appreciate it. BHOD

4. Dubbya

Dubbya Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for watching, Clinton is certainly a generous fella as are many of the guys that isn't shown on the show. Tyler has graciously invited me to stay with his family at their house for the last few years as well. One thing that has been cool about this show aside from being part is the friendships that have developed over the course of the past 6 years. Some of the guys that I consider my closest friends have come from this group. I've been fortunate enough to personally hunt with 10 of these guys, whether it was in WY or a different state and that's pretty cool for me. Thanks again for watching.