Can you please help

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by TabbyKatt12, Jun 25, 2016.

1. TabbyKatt12

TabbyKatt12 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have a PSE Stinger X Stiletto I have a 25½ inch draw and shoot a poundage of 40 and I would like to get an opinion of the best and straightest shaft arrow that would match what I shoot but I can not figure it out for the life of me. I shoot both target shoots and hunting can you please help me out?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

2. macsolocam

macsolocam Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    If you want the straightest shaft you'll need a .001 shaft and judging by that weight and spine depending on what you cut the arrow length to you could get by with a 500 spine or a 400 if you shoot a Gold Tip or Easton that is how the would measure out. Gold Tip pro hunters in 400 or 500 would meet that requirement or Easton injexions in 400 or 500

3. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Anything with .003 or better straightness and 400 or 500 spine as said above should be fine. I shoot Gold Tip XT Hunters and they are +/- .003 straightness with a 400 spine. My draw is 26.5 and I'm shooting 60 pound draw weight. No issues. I'd also recommend going to your local pro shop and getting their advice. Some arrows will be in the $100 a dozen price range while others could be in the $150 a dozen or more range.