Adding new members to Pro Staff

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by Michael Hilgefort, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Michael Hilgefort

Michael Hilgefort Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I'v been watching the show for a while now and have used some of your knowledge to improve my own skills and property. This topic has probably been brought up many of times but I am new to the forum, but when/how do you guys go about adding field staff? And are you guys looking at adding staff for this following deer season? If you are, how do you apply? Any information would be great. Thanks and keep up the good work.

2. Drivingtacks

Drivingtacks Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    There is an extensive application process. They will not be adding anybody for the up coming season to prostaff since they just added two guys, two is all they will add a year. The fieldstaff is full as of last I heard but it wouldn't hurt to email them at [email protected]. Good luck.

3. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I would definitely email them but to prepare I would recommend filming your own hunts and getting some stored up to show your skills. Also think of why you want to be a prof staff member and write up an essay on it. But most of all just have fun with the filming. If it works out great if not you still had fun. Good luck! :tu:

4. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    If you are committed to it, Go For It! Like Copperhead said, have some filmed hunts and other deer hunting related videos you have done! Good Luck to you!

5. bloodcrick

bloodcrick Moderator/BHOD Prostaff

Dislikes Received: