Josh Fletcher

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by Adirondack Ed, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Adirondack Ed

Adirondack Ed Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Josh...

Love the new look...Are you doing anything special
    to lose all the weight? Diet? Workout?

2. joshfletcher

joshfletcher BHOD ProStaff

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks! Basicly i just keep it simple. Dont waste your time on fad diets. Simple rule is if you cant catch it, kill it, or grow it, try not to eat it. Just eat healthy. As of work outs im a firm believer in lifting weights, lifting builds muscle and muscle burns fat. I also have been doing alot of cardio to prep for an up comming elk hunt. The big thing is dont over think it, doesnt have to be as complicated as fad diets and infomerchials want you to think, eat clean and stay active. Another tip that has helped me is make time for your work outs, if not you will fall into the "i just dont have time". Also i measure my success by goals not the scale. If you have never ran 2 miles with out stopping set that as your goal and go for it! When you reach it, thats how you know your life style change is working, not the bathroom scale!

I appreciate the motivation! Thank you and i wish all of you the best of luck this year!

3. Adirondack Ed

Adirondack Ed Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks Josh...I like the idea of setting goals vice gauging success by the scale...

Have a great elk hunt and whitetail season!