Tim Conley's clover plot

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by Stickman, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Stickman

Stickman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I watched your section on clover plot maintenance section and FYI, whitetail institute of North America sells a broadleaf weed control that will not harm clover called " SLAY " and it works on all broadleaf weeds at a reasonable price.

2. timcon

timcon Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks ... I have a buddy that has used that product with great success also .. A broadleaf herbicide will more than likely be in the scheme of things next year after I get the Heartland Wildlife seed to thicken things up there a bit in that plot. I have a new Moose utility division sprayer also, that will make that task a breeze ...
    Thanks again .. good luck this fall ... !!

3. BradC36

BradC36 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    What is the difference between the SLAY and Arrest? I am doing something similar to what Tim did.

4. timcon

timcon Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    If I'm not mistaken .. "Arrest" is for grasses and will not kill broadleaf .... Much like what I did in episode 7 ... I think that clethodim is the active ingredient in Arrest ,... Clethodim is what I used in the segment (it was "Arrow"lable name ). You will find that there are usually multiple "trade names" for basically the same active ingredient ..
    Slay.JPG arrest.JPG