Love the show

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by nmwilcox84, May 5, 2016.

1. nmwilcox84

nmwilcox84 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I love the information and tips gained from this show. I also love how motivational this show is. I like how its real people doing this because it's their passion and you can see and feel that with the emotion throughout the show. With all the hunting shows out there we quickly lose or become brain washed about what hunting has become instead of what it's about. It's about having fun and enjoying the outdoors doing what you love with family and friends, it's not all about the rack. Thanks Bowhunt or Die crew for bringing that part of hunting pack to the show. Maybe I will be a pro staffer some day. Hey you have to dream big right.

2. cwsallen47

cwsallen47 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I agree 100% same reason I watch the show. If I'm not hunting I watch and feel as if I'm there with them and get great info about bow hunting

3. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Although I agree, the reason I love the show is they are not traveling from great farm to great farm. It's real men hunting just as I do ( minus the marketing) they plan, they execute, they mess up... They shoot and enjoy shooting doe!!!! It's just such a true representation of real hunters