Episode 19!

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by JGD, Oct 30, 2015.

1. JGD

JGD Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I just watched episode 19 and really enjoyed it. Congrats to Richie on whacking a huge bodied deer and to Jennifer for her first big game kill. She looks to be a great addition to the team. I was really surprised when Mr. Petty took that shot on that doe with a fawn standing behind it. One of the first rules in hunting/shooting is to know what is beyond your target. Bad judgement in my opinion. I'm surprised Justin and Todd didn't mention anything about it as normally they discuss that kind of stuff. Other than that I thought it was great show.

2. ruteger

ruteger Guest

Great show this week! Really liked how you showed the combines and tractors going by the stand and then a deer showing up a little after. It's always drove me crazy when the farmer drove by and I always figured hunting was ruined for at least a few hours after that. Also, thanks to Justin for talking about the shot on his deer last week and how it was not where he was aiming, and then talking about why he missed the mark because of his sights being off slightly. Any other show would have claimed it a perfect heart shot on that trophy buck, but the BHOD guys keep it real so everyone else can keep learning and relate.

Thanks for another great show

3. Dickie Tunes

Dickie Tunes Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks JGD it was truly a memorable hunt. It feels great to break the ice on an old brute it had been a while since I had run an arrow thru a buck.

4. nealmccullough

nealmccullough BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats team - you guys put together some awesome hunts!

5. JasonOhio2018

JasonOhio2018 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Way to stick it out and persevere Richie! Congrats on a nice buck!

6. Coop

Coop Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I just got to watch it. I agree he should have never taken that shot with that fawn behind it. I am really surprised Todd and Justin ignored that fact in their comments.

Great episode as always. They show the good and the bad and one reason this is my favorite hunting show.