CONGRATS Clint and Frank

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by Adirondack Ed, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Adirondack Ed

Adirondack Ed Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Im just now heading home from a work assignment that Ive been on the last 4 months and the 1st thing I did once I got to Singapore was to get on Bowhunting.com and start watching season 4 where I left off before I left...I just finished watching Clint and Franks hunt where you both rattled in those 2 nice bucks...Ive never tried it but Im going to do it this year for sure...

What was also amazing was to hear Clints buck growl...Ive never heard a buck do that before...That was awesome!

Congrats again guys...Looking forward to finish up watching Season 4 videos...

2. BH.COM-CLINTON

BH.COM-CLINTON BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks. The video doesnt do the buck growl any justice. It was unreal loud. Thats the second time we have heard a buck do that in the woods. The big eight point (snow bird) that we shot last year did the same thing. They must just have so much built up anger from chasing the doe and the other bucks off that they just have to let it out. Whatever cause it who knows but all I can tell you is its really loud. Thanks for watching the show. I hope you enjoy the rest of the episodes.