Episode 23 - Food Plot Payoff!

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by Justin, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    http://www.bowhunting.com/videos/season-3--2012/episode-23-food-plot-payoff_2578

Franki Clark connects on a great 10 point in one of their food plots during the late season. Great self-filmed hunt!

Funny story is that two weeks prior to this hunt I was down hunting with those guys out of that same blind. That Saturday AM it was 55 degrees, raining and blowing hard so we slept in. At 7:30 that morning this same buck was 30 yards in front of the blind. We hunted it the next two nights and never saw him. Just goes to show that being lazy never pays off!

2. HunterDoe

HunterDoe Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Good things come to those who wait and don't quit,that was a great hunt ending with a great buck. It was not a bad shot even though he went quite a way all shot up. These animals never cease to amaze me as regards what they can do after being riped up by a good broadhead. The late season food plot is without a doubt a game changer,the drought destroyed mine and nothing came up for them to come to. After the season ended I got my cameras back up and put out the corn and had to shooter Bucks and Dos piling in to eat,so i know a good food plot would have helped the last few weeks of the season. As always thanks for the great hunts on video for us to enjoy and share the moment with other hunters.

3. Crossbow Jared

Crossbow Jared Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for another great episode!

4. dhoom

dhoom Newb

Dislikes Received:
    thanks for the episode