I need a 28' cam for a Mathews LX

Discussion in 'Archery Tackle' started by oscar3b, Apr 22, 2013.

1. oscar3b

oscar3b Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I need a 27" cam for a Mathews LX

Hey everyone! I've been making and shooting my own primitive bows and arrows for awhile now, and love them, but I finally broke down and decided that I was going to try out a compound bow to see what everyone was talking about. After making the traitorous decision (JK) to try one I went online and found a Mathews LX with a 29" draw length. I had been told that it was easy to adjust draw length and if I wanted it I should go ahead and buy it so I did.

I know that there is someone out there laughing right now at this newbie because you already know what I'm about to say. What I found out was that you have to change the bottom cam on a Mathews to get your desired draw length. Does anyone happen to have a 27"'cam out there that they would be willing to part with? If you do have one let me know. I'm sure we could work something out. I don't care a bit to trade the 29" cam I currently have for it, or I also make wooden bows that are really pretty nice (I promise I'm not tooting my own horn there) if you would like to trade for one of those. If anyone could help me out that would be great. Thanks everyone!

Last edited: May 1, 2013
  2. timg

timg Newb

Dislikes Received:
    timg

I have a 28" cam in geat shape need a 29. Gladly trade my email is [email protected]

3. timg

timg Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Will adjust to 27 1/2 at 65% letoff