GanderServices is offline Junior Member Newb
    Post Thanks / Like

Drowning in Bowstrings and Cables!!! NEED TO SELL!!!

I have thousands of Brand New bow strings/cables from Vaportrail/Winner's Choice/TailorMaid/Zebra/J&D/OMP/Stone Mountain for Recurves/Compounds/Crossbows. Too many sizes to list. Please email/post/PM any questions/inquires on the sizes/brands you are looking for! I am willing to deal on pricing, just ask!
    Please Email me with any questions at stephanie.whitton@gandermountain.com
    All our strings/cables ship from the Gander Mountain in Kenosha, WI. Sorry no Paypal. Credit card orders over the phone or via email. Checks also accepted. Flat Shipping fee of $5.00. Generous discount on all strings and cables.

Post Thanks / Like
    A BIG THANK YOU to those of you who have purchased strings/cables!!! We got rid of many, but we still have plenty more, so please shoot me an email with any inquiries.
    All our strings/cables ship from the Gander Mountain in Kenosha, WI. Sorry no Paypal. Credit card orders over the phone or via email. Checks also accepted. Flat Shipping fee of $5.00. Generous discount on all strings and cables.

Post Thanks / Like
    Winner's Choice Blowout Sale!!! We have the following Winner's Choice complete sets for $64.97 plus tax. The sets originally retail for $109.99. Buy in Bulk and receive additional discounts!!!

Current Sets:

Bowtech/Diamond- 82nd Airborne, Marquis, Black Ice, Iceman

Hoyt- 2008 Vetrix

Mathews- Drenaline, DXT, Switchback, Switchback XT

Bear- Truth, Truth 2

PSE- 2009-2010 Bowmadness, 2008 X-Force

Hurry before they're gone!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We still have a few sets left!!!

fairtondoeslayer is offline Senior Member Weekend Warrior
    Post Thanks / Like
    do you have any strings for the bowtech invasion? which colors if so?
    Bowtech invasion @70#, custom dipped in reaper camo. korbins custom strings in Flo green and silver, QAD ultrarest, Axion micro edge 3 pin sight, axion 5" stabilizer with flo green dampers, apex 5 arrow quiver. Gold tip xt hunter arrows with green lumenoks. NAP Killzone b/h. scott caliper grip release