*** 21 Jump String - Team 21***

Discussion in '2016 Deer Contest' started by Evilstuff, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Evilstuff

Evilstuff Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Team 21-
    BigHoss
    buckeyehntr5
    DD/MO
    Evilstuff
    in da woods
    JakeD
    Jeffrey Jones
    MnMoose
    PaBowhunter
    Sburns08
    soccerdan90
    Soggy McBottom

Let's Check in, can't wait to hunt!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  2. Evilstuff

Dislikes Received:
    I'll start off...

Name is Kyle. I start hunting Oct 1st, Only state i will be hunting is MI. Have 2 different spots i hunt. Have yet to pull camera's to see what we have, but hoping to connect with a nice 8 and a doe or 2.

3. Sburns08

Sburns08 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Name is shawn, my season starts today!! I hunt in south carolina in the early season and ohio mid to late season. I have 3 really nice bucks I have on camera I'll post pics of you all would like. I have 80 acres I hunt at home in Ohio that always produces great deer. I'm a Drill Sergeant Leader here at Fort jackson so I hunt all public land during early season. Wish u all happy hunting!

4. soccerdan90

soccerdan90 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    *Team 21 - Official Thread*

My name is Daniel. My season starts on October 1st here in Iowa. Do most of my hunting on 40 acres that always has huge deer. Great location. This is the first year me and my buddy have planted food plots on it. We put in 4 acres of turnips and have another plot that still needs planted. I'm not terrible excited for deer season since I leave on September 13th for an archery elk hunt in Colorado!!! Can't wait.

[​IMG]
    If he shows up I'll be excited! Lol. He is my Number 1 as of right now. Hope that changes!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  5. Sburns08

Sburns08 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    :0 my jaws on the ground man, holy s***!! He's a beast

6. soccerdan90

soccerdan90 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Ya he's a freaking stud! Showed up after I killed my buck on November 1st. My friend should have killed him thanksgiving morning but he decided to sleep in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Sburns08

Sburns08 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Here's 2 on my list, I have 2 more but they are smaller

Attached Files:

8. BigHoss

BigHoss Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Bighoss checking in!

My name is Paul and I live in South Dakota. I hunt mostly in the southeast but I will be out west a few times this fall. I haven't connected on a deer in a year or 2 but I am feeling optimistic for this year.

9. buckeyehntr5

buckeyehntr5 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Checking in!! Chris from Ohio, season opens 9/24. Have some decent ones on cam now but waiting on a few more to show up.

Nice buck Daniel!!

10. buckeyehntr5

buckeyehntr5 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    If memory serves me correctly, we have some big buck slammers on our team. Haven't contributed the last 2 years (missed opportunities) but I plan on changing that this year.

11. TwoBucks

TwoBucks Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Brian Checking in from MN. Our season technically starts 9/17 but I will be elk hunting with my bow in Montana until the 25th. We have about 700 acres of ag and habitat mixed that we have access to. So far we have a couple nice bucks running around that may get shot. Looking to connect on a doe and a buck this year. Next weekend I hope to get another card pull!

12. Jeffrey Jones

Jeffrey Jones Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Checkin in from Muskogee Guy's glad to be of assistance I'm hoping for a good season. I'm hoping this will be a good one for sure. It will be my 5th bow season I hunt primarily in Oklahoma private land. I'm hunting 20 acres of hard woods most of which are white oaks the neighboring farm is 100 acres to my east another 40 to my west. I'm certain the bucks use the 20 I'm on as a travel area between properties which is where I come in lol the white oak acorns mineral and corn stage'em up so I'm excited. The bucks don't show up until late October into Nov but this year I'm trying to get them to show up early. I'm only using 1 camera on this area for now I've had doe all year since season ended so it's definitely a 50 points there for sure come fall. In short it my favorite place to hunt. It is right off.the river up on a ridge just a beautiful places. I have a hitlister buck I'm just gonna call the big 8 he is probably a 4 year old 5 at the most so I will be looking for him to show up.[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Also looking to see how these young 2 year olds turn out [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  13. Soggy McBottom

Soggy McBottom Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys! My name is Rob (Soggy will work). I'll be splitting my season between Michigan and Kentucky. The Kentucky season starts the first Saturday in September. Looks like we have a decent team! Can't wait to get out there!

14. Evilstuff

Dislikes Received:
    I have at least had a Doe on the past 3 or 4 years. This year i'm connecting with a buck and a doe. Couple of very nice looking bucks. Hope to check the cameras next weekend.

15. PaBowhunter

PaBowhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys... I'm checking in. My name is Tim and I'm from PA but do most of my serious bowhunting in Kansas. I spend 3 weeks in Kansas during the rut. Last year I passed on a 150 class 8 point hoping for something bigger but ended up eating my tag. Hopefully that doesn't happen this year...

16. JakeD

JakeD Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Hi everybody. My name is Jake and I'll be hunting Missouri only this year. I've also switched to traditional only gear, so it should be a fun year. I've got 6 or 7 different mature bucks on a couple of different farms that I hunt, so it should be interesting. I'm hoping to see a buck that I had to pass on last year. He was about a 145 inch 10 pointer that I had to let walk since I had already killed my buck on this particular property. Nobody killed him and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he shows back up.

17. DD/MO

DD/MO Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Derek Dirnberger here from MO. I'll be hunting in MO and IL and have high hopes for this season. We'll see how it goes. Headed to CO in about a month to bowhunt some mule deer so hopefully I'll be on the board early with a nice buck. First time going mule deer hunting so I'm looking forward to it.

18. Soggy McBottom

Soggy McBottom Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Great that's all we need....a guy that won't shoot a deer until his cameraman gives him the okay! :p

19. Jeffrey Jones

Dislikes Received:
    Hope you tag a giant Derek!!!

20. Jeffrey Jones

Dislikes Received:
    Just scored on a new climber and a Hang on stand I definitely have the option to go on to public land and get active so I will be scouting two bow only areas that I've never hunted before to see what it will bring!!! I got a sweet deal on an ameristep grizzly climber and a rivers edge hangon in great shape practically new the Grizzly looks plenty comfortable I'm dubbing it the lazy boy lol nice cushion on the seat part and can't wait to use it