Here's some preliminary details for this year's shoot. We have made a few changes for this year to hopefully make this event better than ever.
WHAT IS IT?
That's easy - a day full of hanging out with a bunch of fun people shooting bows, enjoying the outdoors and making new friends. As always this shoot is open to EVERYONE, Forum members or otherwise. Bring your friends, bring your family, even if they're anti-hunters. We've got a spot for them in the back by the creek.
WHEN IS IT?
Saturday June 7th
7 am to 4 pm
WHERE IS IT?
Coon Creek Hunt Club
11050 Slough Road
Garden Prairie, Illinois 61038
WHAT IS IT AGAIN?
Aside from just being a day to hang out we do have some great events planned.
- 15 target 3D Course
- Long Distance Shoot
- Sporting Clays Archery Shoot
- Iron Buck Challenge
- Bow Raffle
- Door Prizes
- Good times!
WHAT DOES IT COST?
- $25 Pre-Registration (includes 3-D course, Long Distance Shoot, Sporting Clays, Door Prize ticket Lunch & Event T-Shirt - Pre-Registration will begin 4/1)
- $30 Day Of (includes everything except t-shirt)
- $15 Lunch-only (adults)
- $10 Lunch-only (kids)
- $15 Shoot-only (includes 3-D course, Long Distance Shoot, Sporting Clays shoot, Door Prize ticket)
- $10 Iron Buck Challenge
- $10/ticket for bow raffle (Mathews Creed XS)
3-D Shoot Classes (new for this year)
- 7 am club opens
- 7 am - 12 pm open shooting
- 12 pm - 1 pm lunch
- 1 pm door prizes & bow raffle
- 1:30 pm Long Distance Shoot
- 2:00 pm Sporting Clays Shoot
- 2:30 pm Iron Buck Challenge
- 3:00 pm Prizes for 3-D course, Long Distance, Sporting Clays, Iron Buck
- 4:00 pm Club closes
More details to come as things get planned out. Can't wait to see everyone again for another fun year!
- Bowhunter (stabilizers under 12", no scoped lenses)
- Open Target (shoot what you bring)
- Youth (16 and under)
- Kids (10 and under) - all kids 10 and under get a free prize
The Official Flyer. Feel free to download and spread the word!